Buying a home? Know your options!
We are a team of licensed real estate agents and investors. We understand the ever-changing market and the consumers’ needs. Prior to COVID-19, approximately 82% of the buyers could not qualify for financing. That number is only getting worse now because banks are clamping down, raising credit criteria, and essentially stopping jumbo loans. Many of those buyers have good credit and are looking for a way to buy now while they save more, rather than saving money while they rent. Yet another group of people need “seasoning” as self-employed individuals. With no banks offering loans to these types of buyers, they are left feeling hopeless. If you are a buyer who falls under these categories, we help you get mortgage-ready and on your path to home ownership through our rent-to-own programs.
Although we service many buyers who feel they have lost hope on their dream of homeownership, we also help many mortgage ready buyers find their dream home. Our team of lenders provides fast approvals to mortgage ready buyers, and our seasoned Buyers Agents know how to craft the winning offers in the competitive traditional market.
So, whether you are a buyer who is mortgage ready, have credit challenges and cannot get an immediate loan from a bank, or are self-employed and need “seasoning,” we will get you on the path to home ownership!
*Seasoning = Most business owners have structured their business in a way that provided tax advantages, but now banks demand they report their income to the IRS differently for two years before they can get a mortgage. They need “seasoning.” This happened to me personally. Now that you have found us, you can get into a home in the meantime and lock in your price now!
When you are ready to start your path to homeownership, give Lindsay Rice at 703-223-8676.
Our sellers typically choose to:
- Hire our team of Real Estate Listing experts to list their home on the traditional market. These sellers are:
- Seeking top dollar and looking to cash out their equity in less than 60 days.
- Ready to get their home in top condition by doing necessary repairs, maintenance, staging, etc. in order for our professional photographer and videographer to capture the best photos and video walkthrough.
- Sell to our Investors on terms, such as a lease/purchase or owner financing. The homes we typically purchase are from:
- Sellers who cannot or choose not to sell traditionally, and do not need all of their cash immediately.
- Sellers who choose to take more equity and not pay realtor commissions, in return for a delayed cash settlement.
- Sellers who are “well-off” financially, owe little to nothing on their home and would prefer the cash flow over time, and want a premium sale price.
- Sellers who have equity in their home and need it for their next purchase, yet are willing to refinance for the down payment of their next home, or willing to rent for a period of time.
- Sellers who just want debt relief now and cannot afford to sell traditionally.
- Sellers who are selling for what they owe.
- Seller who would prefer to sell on terms for financial planning and tax reasons rather than get paid all at once by a cash buyer or someone who can get an immediate loan.
- Sell for cash to one of our Investors.
When you’re ready for our team to structure the best selling option for you, give Lindsay Rice a call at 703-223-8676 to discuss how we can help sell your house.